Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Fishies


20080110_IMG_9854
Originally uploaded by antanaklasi
We got the girls' fish tank set up last week and just got some little guppies today. It's funny, everyone seems to have their recipe for starting up a tank, and they're all different. In the end, I just did what the guy at the store recommended. I can see already, this is a starter tank, they're going to want more fish than this one can handle. So we'll see how it goes with the rules I laid out: no tapping on the tank, only feed them when mommy and daddy are there, no sticking your fingers in the tank and no jostling the table. We like them, cute little buggers swimming around. We'll see how I feel when I have to clean the tank...

Oh, and do you like Sofia's haircut? She's been asking to cut her hair shorter and she's very happy now that there are fewer tangles to manage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home