Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Name This Bird... 2008


20080108_IMG_9842
Originally uploaded by antanaklasi
I've seen this little bird in the last couple months in a friend's backyard and this morning in ours. I haven't been able to identify it yet. So here's your chance, dear readers, to have a go at it. There are several more pictures at our flickr site.

By the way, when you're in flickr, click on the photo to see it larger and then click on "all sizes" right above the photo to see it even bigger.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daddy said...

I believe that this is a Audubon Yellow Rumped Warbler. Any body got any other ideas?

6:55 PM, January 08, 2008  
Blogger Alexis said...

That is what I concluded also, but no thanks to my bird book. I was zeroing in on the warblers but none in my book quite matched the markings on the bird I saw. So I went to flickr and did a search for warbler. That's where I found the Audubon Warbler. I can't say I've ever seen a warbler before!

7:49 AM, January 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home