Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Strange Illness

I'm told that I have an inner ear viral infection - oh,...ok. What it means is that starting Saturday night I have had episodes of vertigo and on Monday I was nauseated the entire day to the point of not being able to move. Thanks to Chris, I didn't have to move much. Today I'm getting better, I guess I feel like I've had a couple beers, a little woozy. I had to cancel our last day of summer beach trip because I probably should't be driving. At least the nausea has subsided. But that's not why you visited my blog, now is it. We braved the holiday traffic this weekend and drove down to Encinitas and drove back Sunday night after dinner so the girls were sleeping. Here are some pictures...
Sofia painted while Grandma assisted ...
We went to their local park...

Ooooo, a shoulder ride from GrandDad!
And then we visited a nearby park with some friends. It's one of those new fangled water parks, super fun!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home