Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Been Busy

I put together a kit to make the felt wallets that I've been making. A friend of mine took them up to a Waldorf School conference this weekend, so hopefully a few sold. I made 20 altogether. It was fun putting it together. I definitely learned some things about packaging a product! And if it goes well, I've got some other ideas for kits. If not, well, I'll have to go to plan B. Maybe an etsy.com shop. Not familiar with etsy? Thing of ebay for the crafter/make it yourself set.
We went to McGrath State Beach adjacent this weekend for a nice long walk on the beach. Beautiful weather and lots of things to see.

Seaweed on a stick!

Gelato in Ventura for everyone afterwards.
This week, while I'm supposed to be working on Natalie book stuff, I got a tip from Erin to enter the NOW "Love Your Body" Poster Contest. It's due this Saturday, so it'll be tight, but I like the cause and thought it was worth a shot. I'll post when I finish over there... http://lexillustrations.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home