Monday, May 07, 2007

Posting Extravaganza

What? Three posts in a day? I'm trying to figure out where to go with this blog. Our flickr site has largely taken over the photo posting function of this blog. We are using it pretty much as a backup for our best/favorites photos, since we have unlimited space there. Then there's my art blog and my personal flickr site, all with their own functions, sort of. There seems to be a little overlap. My apologies in advance for duplicates! I guess for now if I have something in particular to say, then I'll post it here... we'll see how it goes.

Now, read this: I am reading a book right now and I can't recommend it strongly enough! It's called "The Omnivore's Dilemma" by Michael Pollan and everyone should read it, I mean everyone. There's not one of you reading this, that wouldn't get something out of this book. I haven't even finished and it's making me rethink everything I eat and it's also making me stronger in my resolve to be vigilant about what my family is eating. I also highly recommend his previous book, "The Botany of Desire". The subject matter in both books is truly interesting and he is a very good writer (contributes regularly to the New York Times Magazine). And if that's not enough, he's a professor of journalism at Cal. I'll be giving quizzes next time I see you :) haha. OK, enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home