Saturday, May 20, 2006

Saturday in May

I'm using a different way to post pictures, so you don't have to scroll down anymore to start "at the beginning" when I post multiple pictures at one time. You were scrolling down to start at the beginning, weren't you? Anyway, today Chris spent the whole day fixing the CV joint boots on my car - what a guy. I mean really, he is pretty awesome. Here he is:


And here is the old boot - hmmm, that doesn't look good:

And lastly, here is our little lefty. It may be a little early to be sure, but it seems that Maia prefers her left hand. Why is that so exciting to me? So that we can both enjoy trying to cut a straight piece of bread with a serrated knife and then try to butter the darn thing with one of those annoying right-handed butter knives?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home