Wednesday, March 22, 2006

More on the kitchen


This photo doesn't show it that well, but the window sill is really the piece de resistence... Chris cut and finished a nice piece of birch. We're figuring out the electrical now. The hanging light in this picture is temporary (cute thing from IKEA will go somewhere else). Chris has some fancy light fixture in mind that he's going to make. It's too bad we have to work... otherwise we'd just be busy all the time with our little projects. I've been busy with baby twin projects. I made them a couple blankets and a bandana-flag-banner room decoration. Hard to describe... maybe I'll put a picture up. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Busy all the time with your projects. Hey! That pretty well describes my days. Owning a 1956 house and a 1957 car will keep me busy forever. Thank God I never learned to play golf. The kitchen looks great! Good work. Love, Daddy

7:08 PM, March 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home