Friday, January 21, 2005

Place your bets

So it turns out, I miss a couple things from work - one of them is the fun pools we did whenever someone was expecting a baby. So I decided to do my own. Here's the deal:

Email me your guesses, hunches, stabs in the dark for the sex and date of birth of our soon to be born second baby. I'm officially 37 weeks on Saturday, so any day from now through February 26th would be fair game. The official EDB is February 12th. The winner will be chosen first by a correct guess of the sex and then by the closest to the actual date of birth. For those of you with significant others, you may enter as a couple or separately. What's in it for you? A small token of my appreciation for participating, but don't get too excited, it will probably be worth less than $10. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to test your psychic abilities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home