Friday, October 29, 2004

yoga

I've been trying to do my prenatal yoga video several times a week. I had it when I was pregnant with Sofia and it is mostly just stretching and working on squatting and other stuff. There is a lot of "close your eyes, focus on your breath" and "feel how your body moves, feel your baby move" la, la, la stuff. Last time I was able to fully participate in all the la, la, la stuff. But now, it is a completely different story. Sofia climbs all over me, through my legs, on my back, sits on my legs, etc. I usually have to stop the video several times to pry Sofia off of me and get her interested in something else. It seems to be a good example how different things are for the second pregnancy, birth and baby. With the first, you can, if you choose, really savor each new moment. Not so now. Of course, this is a challenge for Sofia. I persevere with my yoga video because I'm hoping she'll start to get used to it and maybe even join in. It is just a small part of a very big change coming soon to her almost 2 year old self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home